Liliana Marie Prikler 写道: > So first things first, this would only apply to guix-patches (I > believe), since that is where "contributions" as in "patches > that need > review" are sent to. My proposal is roughly as follows: > 1. When a new contributor sends a mail to guix-patches, the mail > gets > added to a manual approval queue. (This currently happens) > 2. A human operator manually approves of the patch as in flags > it as > "Not spam" (This currently happens) > 3. A new issue number is claimed in debbugs, yadda yadda. It's actually 3, 1, 2 (yeah). > Does that help clear things up? Yes! Thank you. > As for guix-mentors vs. other mailing lists, refer to Ricardo's > initial > proposal. Interestingly, zimoun had a similar idea, but phrased > it > less wordy. So we replace the alias with a proper list? (I'd already asked the sysadmins to create a list, but cancelled it when I noticed the alias.) Kind regards, T G-R