Hi Felix, Felix Lechner writes: > Hi Josselin, > > On Tue, Feb 13 2024, Josselin Poiret wrote: > >> As long as Debbugs is modifying mails on the MLs it's being >> troublesome. > > Will you please show an example? You mentioned it before but I cannot > find your message. Thanks! > > Kind regards > Felix > > P.S. With a bug tracker, our discussion could be off-list. It would > reduce the reading burden for folks who do not care about the topic. See e.g. [1], where my reply should have the subject “Re: bug#nnnn ...”, but Debbugs doesn't like that and so changes it to just “bug#nnn ...”. This modification in turn invalidates DMARC because From is protected, so it *has* to rewrite it to another domain to make it pass DMARC. [1] mid:87eddk630t.fsf@jpoiret.xyz (https://yhetil.org/guix/87eddk630t.fsf@jpoiret.xyz/) Best, -- Josselin Poiret