Leo Famulari writes: > On Wed, Jul 13, 2016 at 09:58:35PM -0700, Chris Marusich wrote: >> ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: >> > In the meantime, if you have a machine with recent binaries and would >> > like to share them, run ‘guix publish’ and post in a signed message the >> > machine’s public key (usually /etc/guix/signing-key.pub). >> > Decentralization is the key! >> >> FWIW, my mirror might have some binaries cached, but it certainly won't >> have all of them: >> >> https://hydra-mirror.marusich.info > > Thanks! > > Where can we get a copy of your PGP public key? The key is the usual Hydra's key, since my mirror is a caching proxy which uses the usual Hydra as its origin. -- Chris