ng0 writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> ng0 writes: >> >>> * gnu/packages/mail.scm (notmuch-vim): New variable. >> >> I think vim plugins should go in vim.scm, even if it relates to a >> package residing elsewhere. Could you send an updated patch? TIA! > > I disagree. Then we should split up the notmuch emacs integration > and move it into emacs.scm by the same logic. The emacs files are installed with the 'notmuch' package. If they are split out, I would argue that they should go in emacs.scm as well. I don't see the point in that though, since they are less than 1MB and do not carry any extra dependencies.