ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > To be honest, while the Shepherd has been a fun hack, I’ve been more and > more feeling that yeah, it wouldn’t cut it in the long term (it’s also > become clearer Scheme as convenient as C when it comes to systems > programming and things like dealing with dependency graphs.) I think you may have forgotten some words. When you said "it’s also become clearer Scheme as convenient as C when it comes to systems programming and things like dealing with dependency graphs", what did you mean? -- Chris