"Raghav Gururajan" writes: > Hello Guix! > > The "Services" part of my current system config is the following: > > (services (cons* (service gnome-desktop-service-type) > %desktop-services)) > > How should I modify the above to edit Network Manager's Configuration > to include and enable "network-manager-openvpn" plugin? > > I tried adding "(service network-manager-service-type > (network-manager-configuration (vpn-plugins > network-manager-openvpn)))" but I got an error that the service is > used more than once. You need to replace the existing network-manager-service-type with a new copy that has the configuration you want. One way to do that is to use the modify-services form, which is documented in the manual in the section "Using the Configuration System": http://guix.info/manual/en/html_node/Using-the-Configuration-System.html See also the "Service Reference" section: http://guix.info/manual/en/html_node/Service-Reference.html#Service-Reference Hope that helps! -- Chris