Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> Or... I'm thinking we could do even better: use #:allow-other-keys then >> generate the entry from the key symbol (e.g. #:categories would generate >> "Categories"). This way the function would not have to hard-code the >> keys. > > Making typos would be easier, then. I'd rather have a more limited, yet > more robust, function. I.e., I think it is better to stick to standard > keys. Otherwise, it adds little over current solution. Agreed, makes sense. It's a little more work in one central spot, while it eases code and maintainability everywhere else. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/