Timothy Sample writes: > Hi Kei, > > Kei Kebreau writes: > >> Anyone want to see the 54 patches and possibly help me root around for >> the issue? > > I would love to take a look at it! I’ve been a little tied up, but I > should have some time tomorrow or the next day. I think it would be > easiest to push it to some world-readable Git repository rather than > post all 54 patches here, but I can work with whatever suits you. > > > -- Tim I've pushed my changes to the following repository for anyone who wants to take a look: https://notabug.org/kei/guix-gnome-updates