Jan writes: > Hello everybody, > > I recently tested Jami using the latest pjproject version - 2.10 which > was supposed to fix some strange bugs that are present only on Guix, > but it didn't. > https://git.jami.net/savoirfairelinux/jami-packaging/issues/63 > Jami developer - Sébastien Blin told me: "Imho the probable issue > is related to our codebase... and this would need some bisect to > understand what's wrong... This can be long and painful" and I'm > currently out of ideas what could cause this bug. Do you have a patch we can use to reproduce this issue on Guix? > My last chance is waiting for core-updates to be merged into master and > maybe something will fix the problem magically. When is > the 1.1.0 release planned? You can easily test the patch on core-updates by simply checking out the branch and apply your patches. Or 'guix pull --branch=core-updates' if you are testing via a channel. 1.1.0 will be released before the core-updates merge.