Leo Famulari writes: > On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 07:06:33PM +0200, Giovanni Biscuolo wrote: >> Just to understand: /if/ at any point in time a user is able to afford >> the effort to build the entire core-updates /or/ staging branch she >> should be confident the result is state-of-the-art secure. Am I wrong >> with this assumption? > > Unfortunately your assumption is incorrect. [...] > If there is some documentation or messaging that suggests that anyone > should ever use the core-updates branch, please let us know and we will > fix that. No, I simply misunderstood, sorry for the noise! [...] Thanks, Giovanni -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures