Hi André, > I remember, back in the day, to what great lengths I went to understand > what the hell what going on. I had EXWM configured in my Emacs init.el > file (the sane, standard and documented way of doing it), and I've used > it before in other distros. Just to clarify, I have exwm configured in my ~/.emacs, and it works. I don't have any ~/.exwm file. The way Guix currently starts exwm does not require to you have a ~/.exwm. So, Guix does support the standard way of configuring exwm. Do we agree on this? Regards, Arun