Ludovic Courtès skribis: > You might remember that I started long ago asking people who had > contributed to the blog whether they would agree to licensing their work > under CC-BY-SA 4.0 and GFDL version 1.3 or later, with no Invariant > Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts¹. > > I did not get replies from Danny Milosavljevic and Laura Lazzati²; > everyone else agreed publicly. > > In the meantime, we got a new blog post³ with lots of contributors, > thanks to Simon’s work. Unfortunately I think we did not discuss the > licensing terms. > > Therefore, I propose to apply the following patch, which leaves out a > couple of posts as “unlicensed”. From there on, we’ll have consistent > free licensing by default. > > Thoughts? > > Simon, what do you think about emailing the authors of the “10 years of > stories” post asking if they agree with the licensing? :-) No rush, > though the sooner the more likely we are to get an answer. > > Ludo’. Hi Ludo, I wrote a paragraph for the "10 years of stories behind Guix" post, and I agree with the proposed licensing.