Hi everyone, Maxim Cournoyer writes: > I'm not a 'git log' expert myself, but intuitively like you, I'd expect > the --no-merges one to be useful to hide merge commits! The doc seems > to confirm that: > > --no-merges > Do not print commits with more than one parent. This is > exactly the same as --max-parents=1. > > Thanks for finding that option. I used these kinds of options for the last core-updates merge, and this one only hides the merge commits themselves, not the merged commits. For that, you need to use --first-parent. Best, -- Josselin Poiret