Hi Simon Simon Tournier writes: > Thank you for your detailed message. Sorry, I have not read all the > details because I have been lost. Sorry! Forgive me since I am not able to summarize the details without losing content. > What do you want to explain? In the context of this increasing cognitive overheading thread... As I wrote: «I don't think thay adopting a «web based PR model» (whatever the term "pull request" means, editor note) for the Guix project is a good idea.» To remain /in topic/: I think that adopting a «web based PR model» will definitely _not_ decrease the cognitive overhead for contributors. Also, replacing (or adding to) the current "integration request" email based workflow with a "web based PR model" (that _imply_ a web based patch review strictly connected with the choosen "forge"?) would be an /overwelming/ cognitive overhead for all. Last but not least, I also think that adding a patch review system like Gerrit or Gerrit, Phabricator, and Review Board would not only _increase_ the overall cognitive overhead but is also /technically/ _broken_. Why I think all this things? Well, I'm sorry but it's a _very_ long story and is all written down in the /details/. (id:87y1ha9jj6.fsf@xelera.eu aka https://yhetil.org/guix/87y1ha9jj6.fsf@xelera.eu/) [...] I'm done with this thread, sorry; I'll drift alone :-) Happy hacking, Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures