Alex Vong skribis: > +In addition, if your graphical applications display non-english alphabets, > +you may need to install extra font packages. > +For instance, as of 2015, to correctly display CJK fonts in @code{icecat} > +browser package, you should install @code{font-wqy-zenhei} font package. Alex Kost skribis: > I didn't try 'font-wqy-zenhei', but there is also > 'font-adobe-source-han-sans' package (thanks to 宋文武) that "solves" > Chinese, Japanese and Korean symbols I've met so far. What about this: