unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Volunteers for video recording at FOSDEM
@ 2016-01-18  9:15 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-01-18  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: guile-user, guix-devel; +Cc: Pjotr Prins

Hello!

FOSDEM provides equipment and instructions for video recording, but it’s
the responsibility of devroom organizers to find someone to actually sit
there and start/stop recordings.

So, we’re looking for a few Guilers who could help with this in the
10:30–15:00 time slot on Saturday for our devroom:

  https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/gnu_guile/

Please let us know if you’d be available to help!

Obviously, the more people are willing to help, the more they’ll be able
to share the effort.

Thanks in advance.  :-)

Ludo’.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Volunteers for video recording at FOSDEM
@ 2016-01-18  9:36 ` Nala Ginrut
From: Nala Ginrut @ 2016-01-18  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Pjotr Prins, guile-user

I can't come to join you this time, but I'm looking forward to your
video! ;-)

@ 2016-01-18 12:57 ` Paul van der Walt
From: Paul van der Walt @ 2016-01-18 12:57 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Pjotr Prins, guile-user

Hey Ludo,

I'll be there, so why not.  I'm not a Super Pro™ but if there are
instructions it cannot be that hard, right?  ..right??

Ciao and see you people there,
p.

On 2016-01-18 at 10:15, quoth Ludovic Courtès:

@ 2016-01-18 13:49   ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2016-01-18 13:49 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Paul van der Walt; +Cc: guix-devel, Pjotr Prins, guile-user

Paul van der Walt <paul@denknerd.org> skribis:

> I'll be there, so why not.  I'm not a Super Pro™ but if there are
> instructions it cannot be that hard, right?  ..right??

Hopefully!  :-)

It would be ideal if you could be there slightly before 10:30 so we can
see what it’s like.

Thank you!

Ludo’.

* Re: Volunteers for video recording at FOSDEM
@ 2016-01-18 13:55     ` Paul van der Walt
From: Paul van der Walt @ 2016-01-18 13:55 UTC (permalink / raw
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Pjotr Prins, guile-user

On 2016-01-18 at 14:49, quoth Ludovic Courtès:
> It would be ideal if you could be there slightly before 10:30 so we can
> see what it’s like.

Of course.

> Thank you!

No problem!