Hello! FOSDEM provides equipment and instructions for video recording, but it’s the responsibility of devroom organizers to find someone to actually sit there and start/stop recordings. So, we’re looking for a few Guilers who could help with this in the 10:30–15:00 time slot on Saturday for our devroom: https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/gnu_guile/ Please let us know if you’d be available to help! Obviously, the more people are willing to help, the more they’ll be able to share the effort. Thanks in advance. :-) Ludo’.