Hello Guix! I found out about a really neat little pixel art editing tool called Aseprite, so I packaged it! Allegro 4 is licensed under a weird license called the "giftware" license that is *very* similar to the Expat license. But fear not, it is a free license and Allegro 4 is included in Debian and fully free distros like Trisquel. I named the Allegro 4 variable "allegro-4" instead of just "allegro" because Allegro 5 is the latest and greatest version of Allegro but I just haven't packaged it yet. TIA for review! P.S. - Have a happy FOSDEM! - Dave