ng0 writes: > Ricardo Wurmus writes: > >> ng0 writes: >> >>> Ricardo Wurmus writes: >> >>>> Could you show us the error message in case of using >>>> “#:configure-flags”? This really should work, so if it fails I’d like >>>> to fix this instead of working around it, if possible. >> >> […] >> >> Thanks. Looks like you need to set the “prefix” variable in >> #:make-flags – it is defined in the Makefile (along with “exec_prefix”, >> which you might also have to override). >> >> ~~ Ricardo >> > > I did set prefix and exec_prefix in the make-flags, gets ignored. > it doesn't work, and I think I tried setting it in the make-flags before. > I will revert to the original patch and add a comment why it needs to be > configured like this. Second choice could be to substitute, but > ./configure --options is shorter and apparently what the application > wants. The reason here is that the configure script aborts when it encounters arguments it doesn’t expect, such as the CONFIG_SHELL argument. As a result the “config.mak” file is never created. I’ve got this to build by making the custom configure script a little more tolerant. I also changed the description to be a full sentence. I’ve upcased “TCP”, “SOCKS”, and “HTTP”. The synopsis has also been simplified. The license was too limited. The license headers (in the files that have them) include the “or later” clause, so this is really GPLv2+. I’ve also added a comment as to why the tests have been disabled. If this looks okay to you I’ll push it later today. ~~ Ricardo