Alright, here is a first draft! It's currently in Org, I'll export it to Markdown later. It's much longer than I expected. About 5000 words! I guess some parts could go, but I'm not sure which. Feedback would be very much appreciated here. Let me know if it's approachable enough and if you find any missing/tangled parts in the progression. I would also love feedback about the section titles. Some could be made more explicit I suppose. I'm not satisfied with the advanced example: I took ~mg~ because it has a lot of typical customization (snippets, inputs, arguments) but it does not have - in-input sources - %build-inputs - propagated-inputs I've made up a "my-mg" package but it relies on made-up inputs, so it won't build. Better suggestions anyone?