Ludovic Courtès writes: > Hi Chris, > > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> Christopher Baines writes: ... >>> Anyway, looking at the contributing guide this is possibly too big of a >>> change to push directly to master, so should I push this to the staging >>> branch? >> >> I've now gone ahead and pushed to staging. Not really sure what happens >> now.... will berlin and hydra pick this up automatically, and start >> building packages? > > Not yet! Primarily because we’re focusing (or trying to…) on building > core-updates so we can get it merged soonish, after which we can > hopefully merge staging. So, berlin seemed to do something [1], but most of the builds are scheduled. But yeah, waiting for core-updates is fine. 1: http://berlin.guixsd.org/eval/1072