Joshua Branson writes: > Can you describe user services a little more for me? It would be nice > to have the shepherd auto start my emacs... Then I could connect via > emacsclient. What's the status on that? Some patches have been sent, but there is quite some work to be done, especially regarding the initial specifications. https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2019-02/msg00128.html > For now do I just need to run another instance of the shepherd as myself > when I login? Yes, you can do that. I think the above link hints at some examples. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/