Ricardo Wurmus writes: > Chris Marusich writes: > >> That said, I am curious about something. If I want to make a >> cross-compiler available for the purpose of hacking around on some code >> and cross-compiling it, is there an equivalent to "guix package -i >> gcc-toolchain" which will give me a cross-compilation toolchain? My >> feeling was that Guix can create cross-compilation toolchains on demand, >> but there is no UI exposed for making it available via a guix command, >> since people are encouraged to just ask for the cross-built product. > > Both avr-toolchain and arm-none-eabi-toolchain-6 (among others) are > examples of cross toolchains that can be installed on one type of system > to build binaries for another architecture. Thank you for the tip! I never knew we had such packages! -- Chris