Jan writes: > Jami developers apply many patches for different projects - > currently our package code only patches pjproject, but ffmpeg needs > patches for instance for auto bitrate support and I don't really know > what has to be patched next - I listed the output of "find -name > "*.patch"" in the first mail. > I think copying and pasting similar code from pjproject package > definition to ffmpeg definition isn't a good practice, that's why I > decided to create a procedure taking patches from > ring-project/daemon/contrib/ and applying them. OK I get it now, thanks! You are right, it's a good idea to have such a procedure then. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/