Vincent Legoll writes: >> In the intervening years, interest faded away as free software friendly >> MIPS hardware became more rare. > > I grabbed a gnubee during the crowdfunding campaign, but the CPU > is too low spec to do a lot of compilation on it. At least the main blocker for me is the lack of substitutes for the things that fail to build with QEMU. So maybe one or a few machines which were able to build those specific things would be sufficient to provide some substitutes. I did have a look at seeing if I could purchase hardware, but I didn't really know what to look at. Maybe we could try putting out an appeal for MIPS hardware, maybe someone has some they don't use and would donate?