John Soo 写道: > Does it still not start? As of (guix) commit > f98e3adcd533a4a4c5482343a26d01076e946f92 I at least can start a > repl > without a crash. Good to know. I'll try again and let you know. >> Where do you accept patches? The one below is untested. > > That's also a good question. I would prefer to use the existing > guix-patches. Is that ok by the standard mailing list > administrators? I can't think of a better place nor can I imagine we'll be overwhelmed by emacs-guix patches. (And if we are, that's probably a good thing at this point?) > As to the patch, I would like to apply it. Is Guix System still > the > preferred name? Yep. There's also no separate ‘System’ logo anymore[0]. Guix System being merely a different earthly manifestation of the one eternal Guix. > I thought another renaming took place. I am possibly > very out of date on that info though. Nope. Kind regards, T G-R [0]: http://guix.gnu.org/en/graphics/