Hello, I hope this is the proper mailing list to post to, if not please redirect me. I'd like to propose extending the possible config values for the bluetooth-configuration. At the moment, only `AutoEnable' is available. But there are more, specifially: main.conf: --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8--- [General] # Default adapter name # Defaults to 'BlueZ X.YZ' Name = BlueZ # Automatically connect both A2DP and HFP/HSP profiles for incoming # connections. Some headsets that support both profiles will only connect the # other one automatically so the default setting of true is usually a good # idea. AutoConnect=true # Enables Multi Profile Specification support. This allows to specify if # system supports only Multiple Profiles Single Device (MPSD) configuration # or both Multiple Profiles Single Device (MPSD) and Multiple Profiles Multiple # Devices (MPMD) configurations. # Possible values: "off", "single", "multiple" MultiProfile = multiple --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8--- These are the ones I find particularly important and should be make available to the service. But there are more: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/bluetooth/bluez.git/tree/src/main.conf ideally, we would add all of them. If someone can explain to me how to test and submit it myself, I'll do it. But I head that it's not as easy as submitting a patch for a package. I believe a seasoned contributer could submit something way faster. In any case, Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Demis Balbach