Hullo Matt, Matt 写道: > I feel like it also says that community isn't important to us. I understand how you could reach a flawed conclusion from a flawed assumption: > Wikis are synonymous with community. But it's still circular, wrong, and frankly quite offensive. Guix cares about community very much. Many of us care very little for wikis, having seen how they attract much outdated and incorrect information and spam. Wikis are high-maintenance. I must say, the proponents of wikis have done an exceptionally poor job of representing them. Yet we're supposed to be convinced that we're missing countless valuable contributions by people who can't be bothered to send a mail. I'm not. Kind regards, T G-R