Andreas Enge writes: > thanks for taking up this issue! I agreed with Ludovic's comments, so > things look good now for me. A very minor point: In the section on > "trivial" changes, I would drop this sentence (which was already there > before): > "This is subject to being adjusted, allowing individuals to commit directly > on non-controversial changes on parts they’re familiar with." > The sentence is meaningless, as everything is all the time subject to being > adjusted; and we do not have immediate plans to adjust it. My reading of this line is that "adjusted" is probably not the right word to use, but I think the intent here is to talk about how currently it's accepted that people can and will push non-controversial changes on parts they’re familiar with directly to master. I'm not sure if others read this similarly.