Hello, I ran into some problems setting up substitution: when running # guix archive --authorize < hydra.gnu.org.pub guix persistently returned guix archive: error: No such file or directory I was finally able to resolve this problem by # mkdir /usr/local/etc/guix In config.scm %config-directory is either $NIX_CONF_DIR or /usr/local/etc/guix. This is used as the directory for the acl file. I imagine that directory is set during ./configure. Maybe this directory should be created if necessary? Other than that, everything now seems to be working as suggested by the instructions so congrats to you and Nikita for your hard work! Please find a tiny patch attached fixing a typo in the documentation. Best wishes, Alex