Hello Guix, Attached is a patch to add the password hashing library Argon2. It is a dependency for opendht. The source tree contains the directory "blake2". At first I thought this is a bundled version of blake2, but it seems that this is a seperate implementation. The sources bundled with Argon2 are significantly different from the ones at https://github.com/BLAKE2/BLAKE2. My conclusion is that this is a Blake2 implementation made by and for Argon2. Thus I did not unbundle it. Do you agree with this? Thank you! Best, Lukas