Hello, Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Maxim Cournoyer writes: > >>> - Perform transactions (install/remove) over multiple packages. >> >> To be fair, I think you can already accomplish this using emacs-guix by >> separating with commas multiple package names :). > > Can you explain? I don't know how to do that. > > The point of the Helm interface is that it allows to "batch select" > multiple packages. I don't think that emacs-guix can do that. […] Another way in ‘M-x guix-all-packages’ or any ‘guix-search-by-*’: • Hit ‘i’ on not installed packages. • Hit ‘d’ on installed package. • Hit ‘x’ to apply. Oleg.