Hi T G-R, Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Alex, > > Alex Vong wrote: >> Hello guix, >> >> Should we allow the use of 'λ' in guix? I think we have discussed >> it >> before, but I forget why it was rejected. Running 'rgrep' on source >> shows 7 uses of it. I think it is syntactically more pleasant and it >> encourges the use of short functions (at least for me!). > > One of those 'λ's is probably mine, but it is indeed discouraged. I > also forget why. > > I now use global-prettify-symbols-mode to create my own reality. > Thanks! I've tried it just now. It works except that the column number is not right (it counts λ as 2 chars instead of 6 chars). Similar modes such as glass-mode doesn't have this problem. Do you know of any way to fix it? > Kind regards, > > T G-R Cheers, Alex