Hello Guix! I’m happy to announce the first release of Guix-Jupyter! https://hpc.guix.info/blog/2019/10/towards-reproducible-jupyter-notebooks/ Guix-Jupyter is a Jupyter “kernel” that is able to interpret annotations describing the environment in which notebook cells will be executed. The end goal is to be able to regard notebooks as pure functions. The code is here: https://gitlab.inria.fr/guix-hpc/guix-kernel I presented it minutes ago at JCAD, a conference gathering French HPC practitioners, and where many talks happen to talk about Jupyter. :-) https://jcad2019.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/6 Feedback welcome! Ludo’.