Ludovic Courtès writes: > Other considerations: > > - Bandwidth requirement for source code downloads has never been a > criterion so far. > > - Git references are nice because they’re (roughly) content-addressed. > > - ‘guix lint -c archival’ archives Git references on Software > Heritage; it does not archive tarballs (though SWH will do it > for us eventually.) I have already reverse the change... Oops! :p I guess we need to decide on a best practice then :) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/