Hi, Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > Ludovic Courtès writes: > >> The simplest solution for now (I think that’s what Ricardo & co. had in >> mind) would be for you to retrieve /var/cache/guix/publish on your >> server, as is, and then run ‘guix publish’ on your sever: it will know >> where to find files. As I wrote to Jonathan, you can/should also run >> nginx on top of that as a proxy to your local ‘guix publish’. >> >> Ricardo, can you remind us what the next steps would be? > > We need to make sure that *all* the files produced by “guix publish” > have correct permissions; IIRC some of the files are not readable at all > by users other than the owner of the files. Oops, I had forgotten, my bad. I’ll push the attached patch later today. Next we’ll need to update the ‘guix’ package, restart ‘guix publish’ on berlin, and chmod a+r -R /var/cache/guix/publish. > Once that’s done we just need to start the rsync daemon again, > preferably as a shepherd service. Yes. Sounds like we have a plan! Peng Mei Yu: make sure to ping us in the coming weeks if you don’t hear from us by then! Thanks, Ludo’.