Pierre Neidhardt writes: > Marius Bakke writes: > >> Speaking of the Common Lisp build system on 'staging', the newly-added >> 'sbcl-static-dispatch' fails to build when merged or cherry-picked. >> >> Can you look into it? > > I haven't tested but this could be fixed by the commit I've just pushed > for cl-environments: > > 9f78a37f52a12474d1eb61f789b159c4ea3134b7 > > I'll look into static-dispatch more closely later. I can confirm the above commit works. I had not realized sbcl-static-dispatch failed to build even on 'master' initially, did you commit it by mistake? If I'd known I would not have let it hold up the merge.