Hi John, Forget my other email, just saw this one ;) > My first order of business will be fixing the broken subcommands. I > don't use many of them, though. If you have a command you want fixed, > please let me know and I will priortize it. - guix-devel-build-package-definition It seems that Geiser chokes on it because of the output. I don't know if this can be worked around somehow. If not, an alternative would be to invoke the `guix repl` executable instead of using Geiser. - guix-devel-download-package-source Make it work with all kinds of sources, such as git URLs. > What do you think about having conversations about Emacs-Guix on > guix-devel? No strong opinion! Cheers! -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/