Canan Talayhan writes: > After your suggestions, I've fixed the patch. But for the revision > part, I have a question. You said "I'd put "Channel News Entries" > first, then the Revision bit second." There are so many titles like > this structure in Revision views. > > For example : > ->System tests Revision c7d0441 > or > ->Revision c7d0441 System tests > > Should I fix all of them this way? Or just for Channel News Entries? I think having the System tests bit first is better, that way different pages about the same revision will have more distinct titles, and yeah, I'd apply the same principle to other titles as well.