Efraim Flashner writes: > Last week my HiFive Umatched¹ board came and was quite the object of > interest at the local computer store as I picked up a case, PSU and > graphics card. I also recently received a HiFive Umatched board which I ordered months ago. While I don't really have the time right at the moment to actually do much with it, I've got it connected to the internet and can consider offering SSH access to anyone who could make use of it for porting Guix to RISCV. I brought it with building things for Guix in mind, if people would prefer it being owned by guix-europe, I'm open to selling it.