Hi Ryan, Ryan Prior writes: [...] > Meanwhile, in the Guix docs, everything is abstract. Speaking of the Guix Manual, abstraction is The Good Thing to do, IMHO :-) [...] > I think we can make a much better experience for users from the > various language library commons if we build language-specific landing > pages with instructions, documentation, what about specific "Developing with your preferred language in Guix" language subsections in The Coockbook, also available offline in texinfo? could you please propose patches for one of the languages you have experience with? I guess that similar subsections could also document the "state of the art" (aka issues) with packaging libraries in that language (like rust, for esemple) > and package search I guess searching specific language libraries isn't an issue, even if we miss "Category" or "Language" in packages metadata, no? [...] Thanks! Gio' -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures