Hi, We've made a beta release of guile-gnutls with a bunch of new APIs and I'd like to declare this stable eventually, but more review and feedback on the recent changes would be appreciated. See announcement here: https://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnutls-help/2023-July/004833.html I suppose that Guix is the main target audience for Guile-GnuTLS, and perhaps not everyone here is following our release announcements, so I thought I'd give this mailing list a heads up before the stable release. I'm happy to take feedback on the mailing list here, or filed as GitLab issues. Thanks to Vivien Kraus, David Thompson, Christopher Baines, and others who have been working on guile-gnutls recently. /Simon