Mathieu Lirzin (2016-02-29 03:28 +0300) wrote: [...] > I have left the emacs interface untouched. Hm, I wonder why? You already had the required changes in your initial patch. Anyway, I'm attaching the patch with these changes. The only difference from your original patch is replacing 'package-full-name' with 'make-package-specification' in "guix-main.scm". Sorry if it was discussed but why 'package-full-name' from (guix packages) wasn't changed? Also I have a question regarding hydra. Will hydra jobs still have such names as "git-2.6.3" or will they also be changed to "git@2.6.3"? If the former, then some additional changes should be done (the patch for this is also attached).