Leo Famulari writes: > On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 03:05:42PM +0100, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> For the pre-push hook, the overhead seems reasonable (perhaps we could >> limit the range to commits after the first signed commit to avoid >> looping for no reason?) and an improvement. > > Here is a patch for the hook that I've been using for the past couple weeks. > > For the common use case of pushing new commits to an existing branch, I > don't notice the hook at all, except when it catches my mistakes. Thanks a lot for this! I haven't tested it, but the code LGTM.