Hi Guix! I'm trying to package gx (a package manager written in Go), but it requires Go 1.11+ to run properly. Currently all Go packages are built with the default Go version which is 1.9. Is there a good reason for sticking to 1.9 or should we update to 1.11? If we've got to stick to 1.11, how should I proceed to package gx? I could define a new build-system like %bootstrap-guile does. Is there a convenient to just change the Go version of the "lower" of the go-build-system? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/