Indeed it does, thanks for pointing it out! :) Maybe we should mention this in the manual, and share a wrapper does not trigger any issue. While we are at it, is it possible to apply patches of all emails in the region? This raises another issue: very often, emails sent by git are not ordered properly in the Summary, so applying the patches in the region might fail if order matters. But then I guess that calling `gnus-summary-sort-by-subject' is good enough a workaround. -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/