Robert Vollmert writes: > Oh, I meant to ask: > > On 6. Aug 2019, at 06:29, Timothy Sample wrote: >> Robert Vollmert writes: >> >>> Hi all, Timothy, >> >> Cool! I’m in the process of looking everything over. In the meantime, >> I have some early questions and comments. >> >>> I’ve incorporated your comments, and removed >>> ghc-packedstring. In addition, the branch incorporates some other >>> patchsets: >>> >>> #36493: updating GHC-included haskell dependencies (this one is already >>> in core-updates) >> >> I think it makes sense to wait for the core-updates merge (which >> shouldn’t be too far out). > > Why? Shouldn’t substitutes be available since CI built the branch successfully? core-updates is still waiting for a full-rebuild change, and the CI is currently unusable, so merging might take a month or more still. Getting this in 'master' meanwhile would be great, especially for i686 users :-)