Pierre Neidhardt 写道: > Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > >> AFAIK it is simply in the order in which the signatories signed >> the thing. That's certainly the case for numbers 19 and up. >> It >> makes it trivial to count the number of signatures (even though >> it's forever stuck at ‘18’ in all third-party reporting :-). > > I think it'd be nice to explain this in the post then, lest it > comes > across as something else :) Eh. Mmmmmaybe (I'll let Ludo' answer that :-). It never occurred to me that it even could be anything else, let alone some hierarchy, and I didn't have an OMG-yes moment when you suggested that interpretation. Quite the contrary; hierarchies (of humans or projects) aren't linear things or formatted as numbered lists. God, writing for the entire Internet is hard, T G-R