Timothy Sample writes: > Hi John, > > John Soo writes: > >> Xmobar builds properly with all the extensions but I haven't really given it a spin. I did have to >> add a few more packages, but I think they are reasonable. > > This is fantastic! Thanks so much for your help. > >> I think the update to ghc after 8.4 will fix a segfault that i have been experiencing :). > > \o/ > >> Here are my patches, is this the place to put them? > > This is perfect. I have “ngless” building, too, so we are well on our > way. I will incorporate these patches and start working on the final > steps of getting these changes into master. This is amazing work, thank you both. :-) I've read some of the changes and they LGTM. If Cuirass is happy, I think you can go ahead and merge the branch. \o/