I've been working on trying to get a mainline or nearly mainline kernel working for pinebook pro, and there's a little better support in linux-libre 5.5. According to: https://linux-libre.fsfla.org/pub/linux-libre/releases/ The 5.5 patches have been available since late January, and seem to be getting regular updates as needed. So far, I haven't had time to test and update linux-libre 5.5 with the kernel configs and so on, so I've been working on a linux-libre-arm64-generic package that uses the defconfig (much like linux-libre-arm-generic) and linux-libre 5.5.x. 5.4 is a long term support kernel, so I guess that would likely stick around regardless. 5.6 is probably going to come out soon, so wondering if it's worth updating to 5.5.x? Any issues with pushing a linux-libre-arm64-generic package to master based on 5.5.x? The following patches add linux-libre 5.5.9 (leaving the default at 5.4), linux-libre-arm64-generic, and adds a patch from linux-next to enable limited support for pinebook-pro. Once I've tested 5.5.10, i'd probably end up pushing that. live well, vagrant